[Latingp] New version of Proposal for inclusion Latin script letters in next version of MSR

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Tue Jan 9 18:07:26 UTC 2018

Dear Sarmad,

After further investigation of Latin Repertoire, Latin GP has found one additional code point which is not included in our previous proposal for inclusion in the new version of MSR.

Please find enclosed the new version of our Proposal for inclusion Latin script letters in the next version of MSR.

Regards Mirjana