[Latingp] Codepoints from Esperanto

Bill Jouris bill.jouris at insidethestack.com
Mon Jul 9 22:54:19 UTC 2018

The following code points occur in Esperanto, but are not previously included in our Repertoire:

| Unicode | Glyph | Unicode Name |
| 0109 | ĉ | Latin Small Letter C with Circumflex |
| 011D | ĝ | Latin Small Letter G with Circumflex |
| 0125 | ĥ | Latin Small Letter H with Circumflex |
| 0135 | ĵ | Latin Small Letter J with Circumflex |
| 016D | ŭ | Latin Small Letter U with Breve |

In addition, we had included

| 015D | ŝ | Latin Small Letter S with Circumflex |

This in our repertoire, but the only example was from Tswa, which is EGIDS 5 -- which the IP apparently doesn't consider sufficient for inclusion.  So we may want to modify the entry to reflect Esperanto there.  Bill Jouris
Inside Products
bill.jouris at insidethestack.com
831-659-8360
925-855-9512 (direct)