[Latingp] Codepoints from Esperanto

Hazem Hezzah hhezzah.las at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 21:27:22 UTC 2018

Hello all,

I was trying to follow the discussions in the previous days as much as I could.
Now I understand (and please correct me if I’m wrong) that we missed Esperanto in our work, and that after working on it we had to add 5 codepoints to the repertoire to include Esperanto.

Now shouldn’t we add these codepoints to the repertoire Word table we had previously submitted?

I started adding the first one, but thought I should ask first to be sure.

Regards,
Hazem Hezzah