[Latingp] Variant cross-script analysis worksheets

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Sat Jun 2 19:05:27 UTC 2018

Dear Michael,

I have done inspections instead of you. We thought you were busy, so I accepted to finish your part.

Regards Mirjana

On 6/2/18, 06:53, "Latingp on behalf of Michael Bauland" <latingp-bounces at icann.org on behalf of Michael.Bauland at knipp.de> wrote:

    Hi all,

    sorry for chiming in so late. There was a holiday here in Germany on
    Thursday (that's why I didn't joint the phone call).
    I agree with Mirjana that we shouldn't change the rules for our Variant
    analysis at this point. We should finish it the way we started.

    By the way, it looks that I missed the second inspection round. Was
    there an e-mail that we should start with the work? Sorry, if I
    overlooked that.

    Cheers,

    Michael

         |       |
         | knipp |            Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
          -------                    Technologiepark
                                     Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                     44227 Dortmund
                                     Germany

         Dipl.-Informatiker          Fon:    +49 231 9703-0
                                     Fax:    +49 231 9703-200
         Dr. Michael Bauland         SIP:    Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
         Software Development        E-mail: Michael.Bauland at knipp.de

                                     Register Court: