[Latingp] Additional Variants - Latin and Cyrillic

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Thu Mar 1 16:45:35 UTC 2018

Dear Latin GP

Forwarding the two additional variant code point sets between Latin and Cyrillic scripts (both are shortlisted for inclusion by Cyrillic GP):

(shortlisted in Latin GP repertoire)
04E7 (ӧ) CYRILLIC SMALL LETTER O WITH DIAERESIS
00F6 (ö) LATIN SMALL LETTER O WITH DIAERESIS

(in MSR but not short-listed in Latin GP repertoire at this time)
04EF (ӯ) CYRILLIC SMALL LETTER U WITH MACRON
0233 (ȳ) LATIN SMALL LETTER Y WITH MACRON

Cyrillic GP is considering adding these to their variant code point list with Latin GP – we will share with them that 0233 is not being shortlisted in the repertoire by the Latin GP at this time.

Please let me know if you have any comments or feedback.

Regards,
Pitinan