[Latingp] AGENDA for the GP call on May the 17th, 2018, 16:00UTC

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Tue May 15 18:51:50 UTC 2018

Dear GP members.

Please find enclosed the proposal of Agenda for our next telephone conference.

Please,take a look to the Proposal for Latin Script Root Zone LGR  - Repertoire Only<applewebdata://EF297F52-64A5-4769-B945-F345EFC9FB2B/Proposal%20for%20Latin%20Script%20Root%20Zone%20LGR%20%20-%20Repertoire%20Only>. Please,  give your comments and proposals for improvement of the Report. We shall discuss them all, we should try to finish first version of the report, as it is my intention to send it to IP after our call.

Regards Mirjana

AGENDA for the GP call on May the 17th, 2018, 16:00UTC

  1.  Roll call
  2.  Discussion on first draft of Proposal for Latin Script Root Zone LGR  - Repertoire Only
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ROPzdGUWDftMmoM1mzxbVHgi3ulrATSE5FwV_fNaZJk/edit?usp=sharing

  1.  Developing Variants – short report
  2.  Developing Variants - Cross-Script Analysis Worksheets.
  3.  AOB