[Latingp] New version of Report , deadline for comments and edits Wednesday, May 23

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Sun May 20 18:10:04 UTC 2018

Dear GP members,

please take a look at the new version of Report. It is my intention to send it to IP as soon as possible. I tried to embed all suggestions from the last telephone call. I might need to get some proposal for better English wording for the repertoire table where we show all letters with diacritics in the same group.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Jn216Gtgb4a7gcY9QMwtDK8N42rmFesFSonA3iKMaRQ/edit?usp=sharing

You can edit the document, but please if you are making substantial changes, mark them with some color.

I shall wait for your input till the Wednesday May 23, after that I shall accept all reasonable changes and  I shall send the document to IP.

Regards Mirjana