[Latingp] in-script analysis homework

Hazem Hezzah hhezzah.las at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 16:28:17 UTC 2018

Same here.

Hope do be done within the weekend.

Regards,
Hazem Hezzah

From: Bill Jouris
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2018 5:50 PM
To: Tan Tanaka, Dennis ; Tan Tanaka, Dennis via Latingp ; michael.bauland at knipp.de ; latingp at icann.org
Subject: Re: [Latingp] in-script analysis homework

I am running later than expected.  But I should have mine finished up this weekend.

Bill

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 11:12 AM, Tan Tanaka, Dennis via Latingp
  <latingp at icann.org> wrote:
  Hi Michael,

  Thanks for sharing your work. We don't have a central repository for these documents, but I have saved it to my google drive so that I have quick access to it. That should suffice for now.

  Mirjana, Hazem, Meikal, Bill and Mats .... please submit your work at your earliest convenience.

  Thank you,
  Dennis