[Latingp] How to organize work till 28.01.2018

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Thu Nov 29 13:47:14 UTC 2018

Dear GP members,

It would be good to try to finish as much as we can until 28th of January 2019. We can plan then F2F meeting  in the week staring on 28th of January. Then we have enough time to get new comments from IP before next ICANN meeting in March.

Here is my proposal for future calls. Please consider it, and try to estimate, could we be finish our report until the end of January if we have calls more often than once in two weeks, and a pause from 20.12 till 10.01.2019

6.12, 13.12, 20.12, 10.01, 17.01, 24.01

We can add one more call on 3.1 if it is necessary.

Regards Mirjana