[Latingp] in-script analysis homework

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Mon Oct 8 21:30:06 UTC 2018

Meikal, et al

Can I get your feedback on my homework? Just want to make sure I’m doing what I am supposed to do. Please review my working document at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GgawEKKwrvC8P0UAuB5DAka1P13s98HEvp2kxn0cM5Q/edit?usp=sharing

Also, I have a question regarding the Stacking cases. I remember we said let’s do all possible combinations… but If it is clear that the “stacking” is perfectly aligned on the first case, then we shouldn’t need to capture all possible combinations, right? See the two examples in my document. In the first iteration (with letter A) it is clear that the stacking of Circumflex and Tilde is perfect. This alignment is not dependent of the letter that follows.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Dennis