[Latingp] ACTION NEEDED: Letter to IP to add 3 more letters to MSR4

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Tue Oct 9 09:53:30 UTC 2018

Dear GP members,

Mats has proposed the following letter to IP for adding three more code points to MSR. Please comment it till tomorrow 13:00UTC. After that time I shall send the letter to IP.

Regards Mirjana.

Dear IP,

Latin GP request that the following code points, PVALID in IDNA 2008, but not included in MSR-3 to be included in upcoming version of MSR. They are planned to be included in our Latin LGR proposal.

1E13

LATIN SMALL LETTER D WITH CIRCUMFLEX BELOW

1E4B

LATIN SMALL LETTER N WITH CIRCUMFLEX BELOW

1E71

LATIN SMALL LETTER T WITH CIRCUMFLEX BELOW

All three code points are used in Venda, an EGIDS 1 language, a Bantu language spoken in South Africa and Zimbabwe. The need of the code points is attested in http://www.omniglot.com/writing/venda.htm