[Latingp] ACTION NEEDED: Letter to IP to add 3 more letters to MSR4

Hazem Hezzah hhezzah.las at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:01:41 UTC 2018

Looks fine to me

Regards,
Hazem Hezzah

From: Latingp [mailto:latingp-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Tan Tanaka, Dennis via Latingp
Sent: Tuesday, 09 October, 2018 15:24
To: Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs; latingp at icann.org
Subject: Re: [Latingp] ACTION NEEDED: Letter to IP to add 3 more letters to MSR4

Just a couple minor edits, otherwise it looks fine to me. Thanks, D.

From: Latingp <latingp-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Mirjana Tasić <Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs>
Date: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 5:53 AM
To: Latin GP <latingp at icann.org>

Dear GP members,

Mats has proposed the following letter to IP for adding three more code points to MSR. Please comment it till tomorrow 13:00UTC. After that time I shall send the letter to IP.

Regards Mirjana.

Dear IP,

Latin GP requests that the following code points, PVALID in IDNA 2008, but not included in MSR-3 to be included in the upcoming version of MSR. They are planned to be included in our Latin LGR proposal.

1E13
LATIN SMALL LETTER D WITH CIRCUMFLEX BELOW

1E4B
LATIN SMALL LETTER N WITH CIRCUMFLEX BELOW

1E71
LATIN SMALL LETTER T WITH CIRCUMFLEX BELOW

All three code points are used in Venda, an EGIDS 1 language, a Bantu language spoken in South Africa and Zimbabwe. The need of the code points is attested in  <http://www.omniglot.com/writing/venda.htm> http://www.omniglot.com/writing/venda.htm