[Latingp] Action Items from Brussels Workshop

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Tue Oct 9 21:24:41 UTC 2018

I have compiled all noted action items into one single list to ease their tracking. The list starts on page 30 of the document: Review of Variants for the Proposed Latin LGR dated 2018-09-10 located at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WtUcHnlIMJ9qvH4HJ3_nAqH8E2wVp74H-fX1l0q7-AA/edit?usp=sharing

From here, we need to 1) confirm these are all the action items we captured during the workshop, and 2) assign owners.

Please review the list of action items for completeness by Friday 12. If I missed any, go ahead, add a row and complete the information. While you are reviewing the list, if you feel comfortable taking on a given action item, sign-up your name. We’ll appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dennis