[Latingp] ACTION NEEDED: Letter to IP to add 3 more letters toMSR4

Ahmed Bakhat ahmedbakhat at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 11:10:16 UTC 2018

 I also agree on the letter and amendments by Dennis.
Best Regards

    On ‎Tuesday‎, ‎October‎ ‎9‎, ‎2018‎ ‎06‎:‎23‎:‎49‎ ‎PM‎ ‎PKT, Tan Tanaka, Dennis via Latingp <latingp at icann.org> wrote:

Just a couple minor edits, otherwise it looks fine to me. Thanks, D.

From: Latingp <latingp-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Mirjana Tasić <Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs>
Date: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 5:53 AM
To: Latin GP <latingp at icann.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Latingp] ACTION NEEDED: Letter to IP to add 3 more letters to MSR4

Dear GP members,

Mats has proposed the following letter to IP for adding three more code points to MSR. Please comment it till tomorrow 13:00UTC. After that time I shall send the letter to IP.

Regards Mirjana.

Dear IP,

Latin GP requests that the following code points, PVALID in IDNA 2008, but not included in MSR-3 to be included inthe upcoming version of MSR. They are planned to be included in our Latin LGR proposal.

1E13

LATIN SMALL LETTER D WITH CIRCUMFLEX BELOW

1E4B

LATIN SMALL LETTER N WITH CIRCUMFLEX BELOW

1E71

LATIN SMALL LETTER T WITH CIRCUMFLEX BELOW

All three code points are used in Venda, an EGIDS 1 language, a Bantu language spoken in South Africa and Zimbabwe. The need of the code points is attested in http://www.omniglot.com/writing/venda.htm