[Latingp] in-script analysis homework

Michael Bauland Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
Wed Oct 10 13:39:06 UTC 2018

Hi Dennis,

On 10.10.2018 15:21, Tan Tanaka, Dennis wrote:
> Michael, as far as I remember we didn't set a deadline. I'm just trying to get this done while I have available time. That being said, I would suggest we complete this analysis (and the remaining cross-script variant work) by end of this month. The goal would be to turn around the next iteration of the proposal by end of November.
>
> This is how I envision the next milestones:
> Oct 31 - Complete cross-script and in-script analysis
> Nov 30 - Finalize next iteration of LGR Proposal, including new code points, cross-script and in-script variants
> Dec 1 - Send next iteration of LGR Proposal to IP
> ----- December ------ people take time off, we may not get any feedback from IP until January 2019.
>
> Of course, this is one way to look at this. I think the panel needs to agree on a timeline.

the timelines look fine for me. I can probably find some time during the
Barcelona trip working on my tasks. So end of October is good.
Regarding the time off in December, I will take time off in November
instead. The last two weeks I'll be on holiday. I will be available in
December.

Best regards,

Michael

     |       |
     | knipp |            Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
      -------                    Technologiepark
                                 Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                 44227 Dortmund
                                 Germany

     Dipl.-Informatiker          Fon:    +49 231 9703-0
                                 Fax:    +49 231 9703-200
     Dr. Michael Bauland         SIP:    Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
     Software Development        E-mail: Michael.Bauland at knipp.de

                                 Register Court: