[Latingp] AGENDA for the GP call on October the 18th, 2018, 16:00UTC

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Mon Oct 15 12:47:29 UTC 2018

Dear GP members.

Please find enclosed the Agenda proposal  for our next telephone conference. I have tried to cover main topics for discussion. Please add averything I did not recollect.

Regards Mirjana

AGENDA for the GP call on October the 18th, 2018, 16:00UTC

  1.  Roll call
  2.  Discussion - Variant analysis - further steps and timeline

TOPICS:

2a. Action Items from Latin GP Brussels Workshop, October 2018
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WtUcHnlIMJ9qvH4HJ3_nAqH8E2wVp74H-fX1l0q7-AA/edit?usp=sharing

2b. Meikal's drawing on paper

Worksheet provided by Denis as the result of implementation of Meikal's drawing  -  In-Script Non-Visual Variant Discovery Analysis<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GgawEKKwrvC8P0UAuB5DAka1P13s98HEvp2kxn0cM5Q/edit?usp=sharing>

  1.  Next meeting November the 1st,2018 16:00

  1.  AOB