[Latingp] References for Latin LGR Proposal

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Tue Sep 4 05:55:37 UTC 2018

Dear Latin GP Members,
Please find attached the information of references for the Latin LGR Proposal.

The following points need your attention:

  1.  [118] is duplicated with [109] (Vietnamese)
  2.  [162] is a broken link and it is likely to be the same as [106] (Galician)
  3.  [171] is a broken link and it might have already covered by [115] (West Frisian (Frysk))
  4.  [207] is a broken link and it might have already covered by [208] (Italian)

Kindly review and let me know how would you like to treat these cases.
In my opinion, we probably could remove these references.

Regards,
Pitinan