[Latingp] ACTION NEEDED: Two letters to IP, should be sent by September the 10th

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Thu Sep 6 11:11:02 UTC 2018

Dear GP members,

Please find the link to proposed response letters to IP.

First letter is the summary what we have done with different code points proposed for inclusion and exclusion as IP reaction to our first Report submitted at the beginning of June, 2018.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JCljrbBc0QW8xiA22RLhyZP3vZKd6yMPU35GCb2NB1A/edit?usp=sharing

Second letter is the Response to IP letter with subj: “Diacritics below a security risk?”.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MHSRol829bhBdxBXpdmYe0uxm-NwJ-EQb3gbOGIFDsA/edit?usp=sharing

In the later I have added in the table some letters proposed by Michael.

Both document can be edited. Please give your comments and suggestions till Saturday, September the 7th.

Regards Mirjana