[Latingp] ACTION NEEDED: For IP: 2018-09-10 version of the Proposal for Latin script LGR

Michael Bauland Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
Thu Sep 13 07:21:32 UTC 2018

Hi,

on page 6 we write "Languages are restricted to natural human
languages", but what about Esperanto? It's not a natural language, is
it? I think it is a artificial, constructed language. Should we maybe
remove the word "natural"? Or should we change it to something like:
"Languages are restricted to natural human languages in active use plus
the widely used universal language Esperanto."

We sometimes write MSR-2 and MSR-3, and sometimes MSR2 and MSR3. Not a
big issue, but we should only use one of them (should be easily fixed by
the search and replace functionality).

Esperanto has no number in Appendix A. I guess it should be 102 and all
following languages should be changed to +1.

Some smaller changes I already applied in the attached version:
p5: I changed the colours to better match the colours of the map
p6: Some minor edits (added articles; changed definition to defining)
p36: Added an 's': sequence of code pointS

Cheers,

Michael

     |       |
     | knipp |            Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
      -------                    Technologiepark
                                 Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                 44227 Dortmund
                                 Germany

     Dipl.-Informatiker          Fon:    +49 231 9703-0
                                 Fax:    +49 231 9703-200
     Dr. Michael Bauland         SIP:    Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
     Software Development        E-mail: Michael.Bauland at knipp.de

                                 Register Court: