[Latingp] ACTION NEEDED: For IP: 2018-09-10 version of the Proposal for Latin script LGR

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Thu Sep 13 11:19:06 UTC 2018

Dear Pitinan,

Please find our last version of the report. There were no changes to the Repertoire and Variant tables, only some minor changes in the text.

We shall not make  any more changes to the report, so you can send the whole package to IP.

Thank you very much for your  help.

Regards Mirjana

Dear Michael, Denis

Thank you very much for your comments and corrections. I have accepted almost all your changes and proposals.  I cannot make right decision with Michael's comment on
"
    on page 6 we write "Languages are restricted to natural human
    languages", but what about Esperanto? It's not a natural language, is
    it? I think it is a artificial, constructed language. Should we maybe
    remove the word "natural"? Or should we change it to something like:
    "Languages are restricted to natural human languages in active use plus
    the widely used universal language Esperanto.""

I shall leave this for the next version of Report, after discussion with GP members.

We shall finally polish our report during F2F meeting.

Regards Mirjana.