[Latingp] ACTION NEEDED: New version of the response to IP on :Diacritics below a security risk?

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Sat Sep 15 12:23:55 UTC 2018

Dear GP members,

We have to send our response to this letter from IP as soon as possible.

Please find in the attachment the response I tried to compile.

Your feedback is expected till Monday. We need IP response till our F2F meeting in Brussels.

I cannot resolve now Meikal and Bill comments, although I have commented it in the document

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MHSRol829bhBdxBXpdmYe0uxm-NwJ-EQb3gbOGIFDsA/edit

My comment was

“I want to remind you that scope of our work is now MSR3. We shall see the IP response to this letter. Anyway some of you, who will be present in Barcelona, will have the opportunity to discuss everything with IP members during 75 minutes working session of the Latin GP with IP open for the community, tentatively on Monday 22 Oct.”

Regards Mirjana