[Latingp] ACTION NEEDED: New version of the response to IP on :Diacritics below a security risk?

Meikal Mumin meikal.mumin at uni-koeln.de
Mon Sep 17 23:44:12 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,

sorry for the late response but I was away from the computer for some days.
I have tried to make the necessary changes and I hope this satisfies
everyones needs for answers, even if some questions may seem redundant and
to have already been answered. This way I think we can keep changes by
Dennis and make the letter and intent more clear. However I need the help
of Dennis for the last point - I had left comments on some variants
candidate pairs saying that we should discuss the differences with hand
written forms, however I can't access those documents no more. Could you
kindly share again access to that file and send a link so I could make the
final amendments to the letter? Thanks

Best wishes,

Meikal