[Latingp] Concept of the letter with our response to IP

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Thu Sep 20 16:50:30 UTC 2018

Dear GP members,

Please find here the concept of letter to IP which should accompany our document.

Help me to improve it.

Regards  Mirjana

Dear IP,

Please find enclosed the response of Latin GP to your letter “Diacritics below a security risk?”.

Latin GP cannot give the direct answer to your letter in this turn. Latin GP will appreciate very much if you could help us to clarify the questions we are discussing in our document  sent as attachment in this message.

We have face to face meeting in Brussels from October the 1st for three days. Your response to this document could help us to be more efficient and finalize our work.

Best regards