[Latingp] FW: Wordmark Paywall

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Tue Apr 2 08:46:01 UTC 2019

Dear Latin GP members,

We have checked with wordmark.it website, the account plan is for individual user and ICANN can support a limited number of accounts.

Therefore, we’d like to request Latin GP members who need to use it to kindly email your request to us, off-list, by Wednesday 3 April 16:00 UTC. We will consult with the GP chair to finalize the list of supported account and register accordingly.

Regards,

Pitinan