[Latingp] Candidates for Visual Similarity Review

Bill Jouris bill.jouris at insidethestack.com
Tue Apr 16 20:23:20 UTC 2019

By the simple expedient of listening to the recordings of the meetings, I have recreated my notes.  Apologies for the delay/confusion.
I have also created a second tab listing the various diacritics below which create issues due to underlining.
Please let me know any errors or omissions.
Bill Jouris
Inside Products
bill.jouris at insidethestack.com
831-659-8360