[Latingp] ODG: Mirjana's contribution v01 to APPENDIX D of the Final report

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Tue Apr 23 09:29:24 UTC 2019

Dear GP members,

First I want to thank Meikal for his inspection of my contribution. I have tried to correct t, now here is the new version of my contribution.

Regards Mirjana

Od: Meikal Mumin <meikal at mumin.de>
Poslato: Monday, April 22, 2019 12:41 PM
Za: Latin GP <latingp at icann.org>; Mirjana Tasić <Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs>
Tema: Re: [Latingp] Mirjana's contribution to APPENDIX D of the Final report

Dear Mirjana,

I noticed that the coloring scheme has been used inconsistently.

For example in D 4.4. The table should show all characters in repertoire which have a grave. I’m not sure if the list is complete. However for all given code points there is a potential candidate to be compared listed in that table. Therefore al lines should be highlighted yellow.

I also noted some minor formatting issues such as the underlining of elements in the first table and some typos here and there, but this is not relevant at this stage in my opinion.

The rest looks good to me - the headings have been used consistently and the structure looks good in general.

Best wishes,

Meikal