[Latingp] weighted matrix vote

Michael Bauland Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
Fri Aug 9 09:58:18 UTC 2019

Hi all,

since I won't be able to join the next two calls, I'll put my vote down
here in this e-mail. We haven't yet decided on a scale, I'll just use
one with three values (0-2), which seemed to be the latest choice at the
end of our call.

        NoIncl | Var1 | Var2 | NoVar
Mis (1)  2     |  2   |   2  |  0
Inc (2)  0     |  2   |   2  |  2
FoS (3)  2     |  1   |   0  |  0

Wishing everybody a nice summer.

Michael

     |       |
     | knipp |            Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
      -------                    Technologiepark
                                 Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                 44227 Dortmund
                                 Germany

     Dipl.-Informatiker          Fon:    +49 231 9703-0
                                 Fax:    +49 231 9703-200
     Dr. Michael Bauland         SIP:    Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
     Software Development        E-mail: Michael.Bauland at knipp.de

                                 Register Court: