[Latingp] AGENDA for the GP call on December the 5th 2019, 16:00UTC

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Thu Dec 5 07:20:47 UTC 2019

Hi Denis,

There are very few substantial changes in the document. You could find substantial changes looking at the document with table with tasks. Changes are marked green. All the other changes are results of formatting of the document partially corrupted during conversion from google docs, and some corrections of English language.

During last call I have proposed the way for finishing the Report in next two months. You could find the proposal in the agenda for the  call from 28th of November.

Regards Mirjana