[Latingp] AGENDA for the GP call on December the 5th 2019, 16:00UTC
Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Thu Dec 5 07:20:47 UTC 2019
There are very few substantial changes in the document. You could find substantial changes looking at the document with table with tasks. Changes are marked green. All the other changes are results of formatting of the document partially corrupted during conversion from google docs, and some corrections of English language.
During last call I have proposed the way for finishing the Report in next two months. You could find the proposal in the agenda for the call from 28th of November.
From: "Tan Tanaka, Dennis" <dtantanaka at verisign.com>
Date: Wednesday, 4 December 2019 at 22:25
To: Mirjana Tasić <Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs>, Latin GP <latingp at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Latingp] AGENDA for the GP call on December the 5th 2019, 16:00UTC
My quick reaction is two-fold:
1. This is a 200-page document with edits across various sections. I don’t think it is realistic to expect that we could go over this document and have substantive feedback (or confidence there is no observations) in less than 24 hours.
2. Perhaps I am missing something because I missed the last call but has the group discussed the observations from IP on version 5? My quick scan tells me that we have not. But again I missed the last call.
I can take the task related to elaborating the variant rules of sharp S.
From: Latingp <latingp-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Mirjana Tasić <Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs>
Date: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 3:35 PM
To: Latin GP <latingp at icann.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Latingp] AGENDA for the GP call on December the 5th 2019, 16:00UTC
Dear GP members.
Please find enclosed the Agenda proposal for our next telephone conference.
With this agenda I am sending following documents as a preparation for work:
· 2019-12-04-TBD-ReportV5-tasks updated with completed TBD
· 2019-12-04-IP-Merged-Proposal for a Latin Script Root Zone LGR which consists of :
o Document 2019-11-28-IP-Merged-Proposal for a Latin Script Root Zone LGR
o Changes to this document done by Bill and Mirjana
This documents are also uploaded to Dropbox.
I have two requests for all GP members:
1. Please, try to read the new version of the Report, and give your feedback either in an e-mail, or tomorrow during the call
2. Look at the tasks list and try to figure which one you coud volunteer to finalize
After tomorrow call, I shall send the updated report to IP for comments and suggestions.
Any comments are welcome.
Pitinan will send the remainder on time.
AGENDA for the GP call on December the 5th 2019, 16:00UTC
1. Roll call
2. Comments and suggestions to 2019-12-04-IP-Merged-Proposal for a Latin Script Root Zone LGR
3. Allocation to volunteers proposed tasks for finalization of the REPORT as specified in 2019-12-04-TBD-ReportV5-tasks
4. Status od additional In-script variant analysis homework using document IP-ICANN-LGP-Proposal-V5-IP-Annotated-04 sent in this e-mail
· Using wordmark.it
· Using Bill’s excel table<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19pjUuhNwDcxHGKJq-7R_LmkZTrobTmQG/edit#gid=964507226>
· Template for section on in-script variants<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XY90NEaPhimfolh-uIl3kKBuVEIaLC5nmM96WNpWzOk/edit>
5. Next meeting proposal December the 12th, 2019, 16:00UTC .
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Latingp