[Latingp] Apostrophe vs Caron and Horn

Bill Jouris bill.jouris at insidethestack.com
Fri Dec 13 00:52:44 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,
Here is a wordmark display of letters followed by apostrophe vs the same letters with caron or horn.  See the Comment at the end of Section 5.4.
My sense is that, while side-by-side the difference is spacing is apparent, in a domain name a user would be unable to spot the difference.  And thus, per the exclusion of punctuation and marks similar to punctuation, these code points ought to be excluded.  (Personally, I don't think the exclusion of punctuation, except for periods, makes much sense.  But that's the rule we are supposed to be following.)
Bill Jouris
Inside Products
bill.jouris at insidethestack.com
831-659-8360