[Latingp] [Ext] Status of the Report

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Fri Dec 27 22:00:30 UTC 2019

Dear Mirjana, and All,

Sure, I’ll check the report as instructed.

Happy holidays to you all. Talk to you in 2020!

Regards,

Pitinan

From: Mirjana Tasić <Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs>
Date: Saturday, December 28, 2019 at 05:53
To: Latin GP <latingp at icann.org>
Cc: Pitinan Kooarmornpatana <pitinan.koo at icann.org>, Sarmad Hussain <sarmad.hussain at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Status of the Report

Dear GP members, Dear Pitinan, Dear Sarmad,

I have tried to incorporate following changes to  2019-12-05-IP-Proposal for a Latin Script Root Zone LGR [dropbox.com]:

Bill’s contribution sent in an e-mail on Dec 13th  BJ - 2019-12-05-IP-Proposal for a Latin Script Root Zone LGR [dropbox.com]
Then I incorporated manually changes from 2019-12-05-IP-Proposal for a Latin Script Root Zone LGR-REV MM 2019-12-18-merged with Google Docs and repaired [dropbox.com] sent by Meikal
Today Meikal sent the same file as previous  (MM-2019-12-27-New version of revision of Proposal from Dec 18 with all changes in Green for MT) [dropbox.com] where changes which should be incorporated in the report are marked green.
I hope that Pitinan could check if I have inserted all important changes in our new Report file (2020-01-02-ProposalForLatinScriptRootZoneLGR [dropbox.com])
I have added my last contribution for Appendix D in our new Report file
(2020-01-02-ProposalForLatinScriptRootZoneLGR [dropbox.com])
In the new Report file (2020-01-02-ProposalForLatinScriptRootZoneLGR [dropbox.com]) TBDs comments in the text, which are done,  have been removed.

Pitinan and Sarmad have offered their help  for future maintenance of the Report.

I want to thank them for their offer.

Pitinan, please try to do following with current version of the Report ((2020-01-02-ProposalForLatinScriptRootZoneLGR [dropbox.com]):
Check if I have inserted all  changes which Meikal has marked in green in his contribution (MM-2019-12-27-New version of revision of Proposal from Dec 18 with all changes in Green for MT) [dropbox.com] .
Add Meikal’s Appendix D contribution from file (2019-12-15-Appendix D Homework MM)

We shall discuss how to proceed with changes of the Report during our next call.

Best Regards  Mirjana