[Latingp] Task distribution for Appendix D

Hazem Hezzah hhezzah.las at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 19:11:05 UTC 2019

Dear all,

Did my part, attached and uploaded my contribution to the Dropbox folder.

But I have some comments:
  1.. Task #13, I couldn’t get the difference between it and #12, Moreover Caron and Horn are very distinguishable.
  2.. While working with the proposal I came through some errors:
    a.. p.81  00E5   Ring above instead of Ting above
    b.. p136 D.3.10 Sequence ůủ (016F 1EE7)

Regards,
Hazem Hezzah