[Latingp] AGENDA for the GP call on February the 21st, 2019, 16:00UTC
Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Tue Feb 19 19:55:20 UTC 2019
Dear GP members.
Please find enclosed the Agenda proposal for our next telephone conference. Any comments are welcome.
Pitinan will send the remainder on time.
AGENDA for the GP call on February the 21st, 2019, 16:00UTC
1. Roll call
2. Action items from previous calls
Complete URL Underlining Analysis
* Send spreadsheet with analysis for review by IP
* Focus on clear-cut cases, but make a call for other cases as well
* Consider incorporating “q” vs “g” in similarity section; mention URL underlining case
* Bare in mind effect of transitivity when defining variants
* Cedilla and Comma Below have historic relationship; good candidate for variants (even without URL underlining)
Create clear guidelines for variant definition that can be used as references in the proposal
Dennis, Meikal, Bill
Review “base character” analysis per assignments
finish reviewing previous work
Further input on German Eszett by German Registries
Write-up proposal to include 00B7 (Middle Dot) to support “l·l” (letter L + Middle Dot + letter L) for Catalan language -- Complete; awaiting feedback from IP
Develop test label strategy
Create test cases for dotless I vis-a-vis IDNA 2003 Compatibility issues
Complete section for IDNA2003 compatibility issues in next version
1. Report from Michael re Action Item 4 (10 min)
2. Report on base character homework (Item Action 3) (50 min)
3. Next meeting proposal March the 7th, 2019, 16:00
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Latingp