[Latingp] [Ext] new character to be included in MSR

Michael Bauland Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
Thu Feb 28 07:50:23 UTC 2019

Dear Saramd,

On 27.02.2019 14:07, Sarmad Hussain wrote:
> Dear Michael,
>
> I would suggest we also take the opportunity in Kobe to discuss this further
> face to face with IP.

of course. I would be happy to. Should we already make an appointment
now or should we just meet spontaneously. I would be available the whole
week from Saturday till Thursday.

Maybe we could also invite some Catalan native speaker for the
discussion. I know one who will also be in Kobe.

See you next week,

Michael

     |       |
     | knipp |            Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
      -------                    Technologiepark
                                 Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                 44227 Dortmund
                                 Germany

     Dipl.-Informatiker          Fon:    +49 231 9703-0
                                 Fax:    +49 231 9703-200
     Dr. Michael Bauland         SIP:    Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
     Software Development        E-mail: Michael.Bauland at knipp.de

                                 Register Court: