[Latingp] AGENDA for the GP call on January the 10th, 2019, 16:00UTC

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Tue Jan 8 14:56:55 UTC 2019

Dear GP members.

I hope that you had good time during holidays.

Meikal wrote a lot of new text in Report v4.
Please try to find the time to read the report again and to provide new comments.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BMgfcVcMML54quODg3iAZobw-VvCdULVwmis0tRPaTE/edit

Please find enclosed the Agenda proposal for our next telephone conference.
Pitinan will send the remainder on time.

Regards Mirjana

AGENDA for the GP call on January the 10th, 2019, 16:00UTC

  1.  Roll call
  2.  Agenda for F2F meeting in Brussels from February the 4th
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19hzRjZtF7ALPj_m2uyjm97oS1wMcVY9c7khuMDI5Re4/edit?usp=sharing
  3.  Final report status and further steps
  4.  Action items from previous call

S. No.

Action Items

Owner

1.

Incorporate the responses from the previous face to face meeting into the proposal as concluded by the GP.

DT

2.

Prepare the list of expanded base characters for analysis.

MM

3.

Prepare the test labels.

MD

4.

Draft the “circle” and “vertical bar” glyphs analysis rules.

BJ

5.

Analyze the HTML underlining (e.g. diacritics below): The GP discussed that the characters with below modifier should be shortlisted, then the GP will run the analysis against various applications of underlining HTML.

NA

6.

Analyze the IDNA2003 compatibility issues per MSR-4: The compatibility analysis of the ‘German Sharp S’ and the ‘Latin Dotless I’ should be included in the proposal.

NA

  1.  Variants -where are we now?
  2.  Next meeting January the 17th 2019, 16:00
7.AOB