[Latingp] Summary of Latin GP Meeting on 10 January 2019

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Mon Jan 14 21:57:48 UTC 2019

Action #2 is complete. I’ve incorporated the responses from our last review with IP to the Draft Proposal. It needs some final touches though. Specially on the case of Letter A with Greek Alpha. @Meikal Mumin<mailto:meikal at mumin.de>, can you review please?

I also added section 6.3.6 to account for the in-script variants candidates imposed by transitivity by our cross-script analysis.

-Dennis

PS. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BMgfcVcMML54quODg3iAZobw-VvCdULVwmis0tRPaTE/edit#