[Latingp] AGENDA for the GP call on January the 17th, 2019, 16:00UTC

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Thu Jan 17 09:43:08 UTC 2019

Dear GP members.

Please find enclosed the Agenda proposal for our next telephone conference.
Pitinan will send the remainder on time.

Sorry not sending the Agenda earlier.

Regards Mirjana

AGENDA for the GP call on January the 17th, 2019, 16:00UTC

  1.  Roll call
  2.  Final report finalization. I have counted 10 pages with comments and suggestions which has to be cleaned before preparation of Report for sending to IP
  3.  These pages are
Page number

status

35

38&39

A lot of text is deleted

41

42

44

45

46

47

48

51

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BMgfcVcMML54quODg3iAZobw-VvCdULVwmis0tRPaTE/edit

  1.  Action items from previous call

Action Items

Owner

Status

1.

Incorporate the responses from the previous face to face meeting into the proposal as concluded by the GP.

DT

completed

2.

Prepare the list of expanded base characters for analysis.

MM

3.

Prepare the test labels.

MD

4.

Draft the “circle” and “vertical bar” glyphs analysis rules.

BJ

5.

Analyze the HTML underlining (e.g. diacritics below): The GP discussed that the characters with below modifier should be shortlisted, then the GP will run the analysis against various applications of underlining HTML.

NA

6.

Analyze the IDNA2003 compatibility issues per MSR-4: The compatibility analysis of the ‘German Sharp S’ and the ‘Latin Dotless I’ should be included in the proposal.

NA

7.

Review the F2F meeting agenda and share any feedback.

ALL

8.

Prepare the preliminary list of in-script variant sets.

DT, MM

9.

Review and share any feedback on the final proposal by the next GP online meeting, 17 January 2018.

ALL

10.

Updating the XML.

PK

  1.  Further discussion variants
  2.  Next meeting January the 24th or 31st 2019, 16:00
7.AOB