[Latingp] AGENDA for the GP call on January the 17th, 2019, 16:00UTC

Meikal Mumin meikal at mumin.de
Thu Jan 17 11:06:54 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

For clarification - the deletions on page 38-39 are the result of a change of structure, as discussed with Dennis. In this regard I just accepted the relevant changes. Google Docs is unable to differentiate between moving and deleting text.

Basically we moved the part on cross-script variants before the part on in-script variants, since some of the latter are the result of the former.

Best wishes,

Meikal