[Latingp] MS word version of Report

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Fri Jan 18 10:31:41 UTC 2019

Dear Latin GP,

Please find enclosed .docx version of the report. It took me yesterday almost 4 hours to make this document. Please read it, especially these parts about Variants.
Please do comments and suggestions in the document, and send it  to me in an e-mail. Please highlight your comments and editing.

At this moment google docs cannot be read easily in MS word, they will probably solve this problem, but we do not have the time to wait.

I want to ask Meikal to check did I numbered figures which had „XXX“ numbers  properly.

All tables with code points were not affected during conversion.

I shall wait till Sunday 13:00UTC for your contributions. After that, everything what I understand will be included in the document.

Regards Mirjana