[Latingp] [Ext] For IP: 2019-01-17 version of the Proposal for Latin script LGR-V4

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Sat Jan 19 17:35:17 UTC 2019

Dear Latin GP members,

Please find attached the package of Latin Script LGR version 4.0. The XML is updated according to the latest fie from Mirjana, and the XML file name is included in the proposal.

List of attachments:

  1.  LGR proposal version 4.0 date 2019-01-19 (Proposal-for-LatinScriptRootZone-LGR-V4-submitted-2019-01-19.docx)
  2.  LGR in XML(proposal-lgr-latin-20190119.xml)
  3.  LGR in HTML (proposal-lgr-latin-20190119.html)

We will share this package to the IP, as instructed.
Kindly review and let us know any feedback.

Regards,
Pitinan