[Latingp] In-Script Non-Visual Analysis Plan

Meikal Mumin meikal at mumin.de
Thu Jul 4 15:25:19 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

I have summarized what has been done and what remains to be done on the In-Script Non-Visual analysis as summarized in Appendix D in a Trello Board here:
https://trello.com/c/BoKkXTzF

You can view it just like that that, but If you want access to write and comment on it, I have sent you separately an invitation by email.

For those of you not familiar with Trello: It is a task management tool following the Kanban model. You create checklists and mark them off. Please take a look - I find it to be generally self explanatory. I’m not saying that the group has to make use of this tool for project planning in the future - it was just easier to summarize the current status of Appendix D in such a form rather than any a Word or Google Docs document.

I would like to suggest to briefly talk this through on the call and redistribute the remaining tasks somehow, e.g. using the numbering system we used in Brussels.

Best,

Meikal