[Latingp] Please check your e-mails for wordmark.it account

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Thu Jul 4 17:57:10 UTC 2019

Dear GP members,

Please check your e-mails in the letter which should be sent to ICANN for wordmark.it accounts. Also, if  someone could improve my text, that help is most appreciated. I shall send this letter tomorrow evening, so everyone could give corrections and suggestions.

Regards Mirjana

Dear Pitinan, Dear Sarmad,

During the conference call  on July the 4th 2019, Latin GP concluded that there is a need for seven wordmark.it accounts for following members.

1
Bill Jouris

bill.jouris at gmail.com<mailto:bill.jouris at gmail.com>
2
Dennis Tan

dt9176 at gmail.com<mailto:dt9176 at gmail.com>
3
Hazem Hezzah
hhezzah at gmail.com
4
Mats Dufberg

mats.dufberg at iis.se<mailto:mats.dufberg at iis.se>
5
Meikal Mumin

meikal at mumin.de<mailto:meikal at mumin.de>
6
Michael Bouland

Michael.Bauland at knipp.de<mailto:Michael.Bauland at knipp.de>
7
Mirjana Tasic

tasmirjana at gmail.com<mailto:tasmirjana at gmail.com>

These accounts are necessary to finalize Non-visual  and Visual  In-script Variant analysis.

Latin GP is asking ICANN to provide wordmark.it accounts  for specified members of Latin GP.

Regards Mirjana Tasic
Latin GP chair