[Latingp] Please check your e-mails for wordmark.it account

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Fri Jul 5 03:08:28 UTC 2019

Thank you Mirjana,

This is a confirming receipt. We will get back to each individual when the accounts are available.

Regards,

Pitinan

From: Latingp <latingp-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Mirjana Tasić <Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs>
Date: Friday, July 5, 2019 at 00:57
To: Latin GP <latingp at icann.org>
Subject: [Latingp] Please check your e-mails for wordmark.it account

Dear GP members,

Please check your e-mails in the letter which should be sent to ICANN for wordmark.it accounts. Also, if  someone could improve my text, that help is most appreciated. I shall send this letter tomorrow evening, so everyone could give corrections and suggestions.

Regards Mirjana

Dear Pitinan, Dear Sarmad,

During the conference call  on July the 4th 2019, Latin GP concluded that there is a need for seven wordmark.it accounts for following members.

1Bill Jourisbill.jouris at gmail.com
2Dennis Tandt9176 at gmail.com
3Hazem Hezzahhhezzah at gmail.com
4Mats Dufbergmats.dufberg at iis.se
5Meikal Muminmeikal at mumin.de
6Michael BoulandMichael.Bauland at knipp.de
7Mirjana Tasic tasmirjana at gmail.com

These accounts are necessary to finalize Non-visual  and Visual  In-script Variant analysis.

Latin GP is asking ICANN to provide wordmark.it accounts  for specified members of Latin GP.

Regards Mirjana Tasic

Latin GP chair