[Latingp] Underlining

Bill Jouris bill.jouris at insidethestack.com
Thu Jun 20 17:02:12 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,
Per the discussion in today's meeting, I have added rows 17-19, for D with circumflex below, to the Underlining Analysis spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19FZmntXOan_7LF0ckzKZNLrla0L8eC_GxWEfAmmOMkU/edit#gid=1543789122
Please add your ratings for those glyphs.
Thank you
Bill Jouris
Inside Products
bill.jouris at insidethestack.com