[Latingp] Appendix D: Merger of non-visual analysis results by members

Meikal Mumin meikal at mumin.de
Tue Jun 25 15:26:44 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

I have merged the individual documents containing the non-visual analysis data and findings by individual members for Appendix D in a .docx file. I have then uploaded that file converting into Google Docs format here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nGIerPh21yxPHuuSyNo2uShanvFzD0MUb1ai6QV4iro/edit?usp=sharing

I did my best to fix the varying formatting and inconsistencies in applying the color coding and formatting. There are however some omissions remaining to be fixed:

I have tried inserting placeholder headings were an analysis was missing or comments were something else was wrong or missing. I will have to give a final pass to the the section on Spacing of diacritics. We will require paid access to https://wordmark.it/ to finish this part of the anaylsis.

Best,

Meikal