[Latingp] Summary of Latin GP Meeting on 28 March 2019

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Fri Mar 29 10:29:56 UTC 2019

Dear Latin GP members,

Please find attached the summary of the Latin GP meeting on 28 March 2019.

Please let us know if you would like to suggest any edits or additions.

S. No.Action ItemsOwner
1Create the table for cases where the right-hand side modifier of the previous character could be confusing with a left-hand side modifier of the following characterMT
2Analyse the case of Acute above and Dot above gemination for LATIN SMALL LETTER DOTLESS I (U+0131) and LATIN SMALL LETTER I (U+0069)MM

This summary and the recording will soon be posted at the Latin GP wiki page at https://community.icann.org/display/croscomlgrprocedure/Latin+GP.

Regards,

Pitinan