[Latingp] Initial draft for variant analysis data in appendix D

Meikal Mumin meikal at mumin.de
Fri Mar 29 12:58:12 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

I have inserted an initial draft of the variant analysis data based on my own homework into appendix D of our current draft proposal. I would ask you all to take a look at it and see if you agree with the basic outer form and structure. I have added a very brief introduction on the data in that appendix to clarify what is presented.

Structurally I think we need to decide on whether we want to retain the conclusions by individual members in that appendix. The findings however as descriptions of what was discovered seem helpful to me as aid to the reader and I think we should leave the findings of individual members’ analyses, even if they may not be entirely coherent in style.

If the panel agrees with the outer form, I would suggest for each member to insert the data from their respective analysis into the different subsections. Then we can review the whole and make detail corrections where necessary.

Best,

Meikal