[Latingp] FW: Wordmark Paywall

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Fri Mar 29 18:27:06 UTC 2019

Dear Sarmad,

Usage of google fonts on wordmark.it  is not free of charge any more. Is there a possibility that ICANN could pay for it?

Regards Mirjana

From: Latin GP <latingp-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Meikal Mumin <meikal at mumin.de>
Date: Friday, March 29, 2019 at 12:51
To: Latin GP <latingp at icann.org>
Subject: [Latingp] Wordmark Paywall

Dear colleagues,

While trying to produce additional analyses for the variant section based in yesterdays discussion I noticed that word mark.it has introduced a paywall since we last used it, when trying to access Google Fonts. Maybe that is something for which we could request  support from ICANN.

I will put my further analysis on hold before we have resolved that issue.

Best,

Meikal