[Latingp] AGENDA for the GP call on May the 2nd, 2019, 16:00UTC

Meikal Mumin meikal at mumin.de
Thu May 2 13:30:33 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

As per the request from our call last time, I created I copy of Dennis document, in which I highlighted red all cases from our URL Underlining discussion, which do not require further consideration in my eyes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RhJCVVYlEGBnUfoyVT6NHLb41r39M2TTKZypYDDFUlk/edit?usp=sharing

Everything else should be analyzed by the panel in my eyes personal opinion.

Best,

Meikal