[Latingp] Diacritics Below

Hazem Hezzah hhezzah.las at gmail.com
Tue May 7 20:41:10 UTC 2019

Dear all,

I went again through all combinations in the sheet, and could only see that there is a diacritic below because I’m intentionally looking at it. Specially those with dot, line and macron below.
As I said in the previous call, a normal user would not notice a difference, so my personal opinion would be to consider at least code points having those 3 diacritics as variants.
This decision would of course would limit the use of IDNs.

Open for discussion.

Regards,
Hazem Hezzah