[Latingp] Latin GP weekly meeting

Michael Bauland Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
Mon May 27 12:09:35 UTC 2019

Hi Dennis,

On 23.05.2019 17:46, Tan Tanaka, Dennis via Latingp wrote:
> All – Here is the draft addressing action item 8 wrt Sharp S

thank you very much for the detailed summary. I have added a few minor
things (in particular the Austrians were missing) as suggestions and
also commented a few items.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to join this week's call, as there is a
holiday in Germany and I'll be travelling to the UK (quickly go there
before they leave the EU).

Best regards,

Michael

     |       |
     | knipp |            Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
      -------                    Technologiepark
                                 Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                 44227 Dortmund
                                 Germany

     Dipl.-Informatiker          Fon:    +49 231 9703-0
                                 Fax:    +49 231 9703-200
     Dr. Michael Bauland         SIP:    Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
     Software Development        E-mail: Michael.Bauland at knipp.de

                                 Register Court: